Centre for Exercise and Rehabilitation Science (CERS) Advanced Course in Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Dates: 16th and 17th April 2018 (two day course)
Venue: Clinical Education Centre, Glenfield Hospital, Leicester, LE3 9QP
This advanced two day course, led by national experts, will cover the latest guidance and evidence in Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
A series of lectures and workshops will cover:
• Physiology of exercise limitation
• Endurance and strength exercise testing and prescription
• BTS Pulmonary Rehabilitation audit and accreditation scheme
• Facilitating behaviour change and motivational interviewing
• Physical activity monitoring and interpretation
• Delivering rehabilitation: in different ways, around the time of an exacerbation and in non-COPD populations
Registration fee: £280 – this includes lunches and refreshments on both days, the course manual and dinner on Monday 16th April.
For further details and to book a place for this course, please contact: Linzy Houchen-Wolloff on 0116 250 2759 or email Linzy.Houchen@uhl-tr.nhs.uk