Our immunohistochemistry laboratory is fully equipped with:
- LEICA tissue processor TP1020
- LEICA microtome RM2155 x 2
- LEICA microtome RM2255
- LEICA coverslipper CV5030
- AGILENT LINK 48 Autostainer
- Tissue Tek Embedding Centre
What we can do:
- Tissue/biopsy processing and embedding into paraffin wax and GMA resin (Glycol Methanlacrylate acrylic resin)
- Tissue sectioning paraffin wax and GMA resin.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) manual staining and automated staining
The immunohistochemistry laboratory is managed by Gill Elliott and is a shared laboratory for any group to carry out IHC.
The Autostainer is sited in this lab and is run by Patricia Nisa.
For more information, please contact us on NIHRLeicesterBRC@uhl-tr.nhs.uk